March 26, 2007

dog eat dog


done a couple days ago, when we had a drawing night in the studio. this was the last thing i did, around 5 am, a bit of random fun. sorry for the microscopic text. also, the whole joke won't mean much to you if you've never read sergio bonelli comics, but here's a translation anyway (all the misspellings are on purpose):
1) "Oh! You readin' some kind of a comic book? Is it Dilan Dog?" -"Huh?"
2) "No." -"But it says 'Dilan Dog'" -"So?" -"And there's him there!" -"..."
3) "What's going on here?" -"Well, she says she's not reading Dilan Dog, but I think she is."
4) "I know what Dilan Dog looks like! Let me see-"
5) "..."
6) "Yes, that's Dilan Dog."
7) "..."
8) "Why won't she say? I mean, it says it's Dilan Dog, and we can see. Strange!" -"Yep."
9) "..."
10) "OK, SO WHAT IF IT IS? HUH? HUH!? IT IS! THERE! NOW WHAT, HUH? HUH!?"
11) "..."
12) "Oh, nothing, Dilan Dog sucks! I read Zagor!" -"Me too, hahah!"
(and again, before someone comments that it's spelled Dylan, not Dilan- i know.)

gotta go draw storyboards now. they seem to call me every other day now. not complaining, though. easy money.

No comments: